144 Pin Super Universal Programmer
Support Largest variety of devices, from vintage 70’s to the latest Nand/Nor Flash High Denver gigabit devices.
Stand Alone or High Speed USB 144 Pin Universal Programmer
For conventional devices as well as high density Nand / Nor Flash all in one unit
Runs on 64 bit Windows 7/8/10 and 32 bit Windows XP, Vista, 7. USB PC based.
- Built with a universal 144-pin driver that is compatible with various package types
- Stand Alone (No PC required) and PC hosted mode available
- PC mode: the programmer is controlled by a PC via a high-speed USB cable for chip programming.
- Stand-alone mode: the programmer is controlled and operated via a built-in keypad and LCD display.
- Project files are stored in a CF (compact flash) card for convenience and data security.
- Operate multiple units to construct a concurrent multi-programming system, Cluster 1-15 units for flexible volume production.**
- In-system programming capability
- Support devices with Vcc from 1.2V – 5V.
- Support files up to 256 GB.
- Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
- Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8/10 (32/64 bit)
- Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms used for high reliability.
- Vcc verification (at +5% ~ -5% and +10% ~ -10%) enhances programming reliability.
- Advanced and powerful software functions:
- Production mode start chip operation the moment the chip is inserted properly.
- Project function simplifies processes such as Device Selection, File Loading, Device Configuration Setting, Program Option, and Batch File Setting into one step.
- Password for project files can be set for volume production control
- Batch command combines device operations like Program, Verify,and Security into a single command at any sequence.
- Serial numbers generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions.
- Log file is useful for quality tracking.
Advantages of XPro 6100
|Ultra Fast Programming Speed XPROPro 6100 is designed with high programming speed in mind. Our semiconductor manufacturer approved algorithms, precision and clean signals guarantee high programming yield. Special design was made to eliminate overshoot and ground bounce. Algorithms are performed with state machine architecture constructed with FPGA to achieve a ultra-high programming speed.|
|Largest Device Support Located in Silicon Valley, we keep good relationships with many major IC companies that are important for us to continuously support new devices. SuperPro 6100 currently supports more than 100,000 devices, which is the largest device library in the programming industry. Requested device algorithms can be added within a week – average lead time from other manufacturers is over two months.|
|Project Files The project file stores preparations before programming. Users could also restore and save work environment. The project file includes device type, buffer data, operation option settings, configuration bit settings and batch commands. Project files may be password protected to increase security and reliability when operated by untrained operators.|
|Auto Function The Auto function organizes different functions into a sequential group (erase, blank check, program, verify and protect). Functions are executed in sequential order similar to a batch command.|
|Production Mode Once a chip is inserted correctly, the programmer automatically starts batch command of erase, blank check, program and verify. Auto chip detection saves time and increases efficiency.|
|Production Statistics A log file could be used to save operation information before exiting the program. Log files can also be used to facilitate quality tracking.|
|Factory Mode This mode is designed for factory volume production. To prevent operation errors from destroying chips and wrong data written to the chip, XPRO will operate in the Auto function mode.The administrator can set a password to prevent unauthorized access to the system.|
|Auto Recognition of File Types We support almost all kinds of known file formats including file formats with automatic recognition functions: Binary, Intel (linear & segmented) Hex, Motorola S, Tektronix (linear & segmented), JEDEC, POF, etc.|
|Auto Increment of Serial Numbers Auto-generation of electronic serial numbers is available on XPRO 6100. This feature is implemented by setting Auto Increment in Operation Option. Auto Increment allows users to add unique serial number into the device. After each successful programming, the software automatically changes the value by the specified increment mode.|
|Intellectual Property Protection Password settings available in both PC and stand-alone mode.|
The Most Universal High Pin Count Programmer
- 92,000+ devices supported from 332 IC Manufacturers
- ARM9 32 Bit MCU + Linux for algorithm processing
- Supports NAND / eMMC devices up to 256 GB
- Stand-alone (no PC required) and PC hosted mode
- Built-in 144 universal pin-driver
Hardware & electrical Specifications
- Devices Supported: EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration PROM, FLASH memory (NOR), BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, MCU
- Package: DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, TSSOP, SON, EBGA, FBGA, VFBGA, uBGA, CSP, SCSP
- PC interface: USB2.0 (High speed)
- Stand-alone memory: Compact FLASH Card
- Power supply: AC Adapter: Input AC 100V- 240V; Output: 12V/1.5A
- Main unit: Dimensions 148(L) * 216(W) * 94(h) mm; Weight 3.5 lbs (1.6 Kg)
- Package: Dimensions 301(L) * 252(W) * 145(H) mm; Weight 6.2 lbs (2.8Kg
Replaces the following programmers:
Needham’s EMP-30, Logical’s Allpro-44, Allpro-LC, Allpro-88, Xeltek’s Superpro 3000 , Superpro 280, Superpro 580. Logical’s XPRO-3000, Chipmaster 6100, Chipmaster 7200, Chipmaster 7100, Chipmaster 5100, Chipmaster 5200,
All Data I/O and BP desktop models
PACKAGE OPTIONS AND PRICES
- XPRO-6100 Programmer and all software, DIP Platter
- 3 Year ComprehensiveWarranty
- Free Adaptor of choice for PLCC or SOIC
- 3 Year Software Update Maintenance
- Free loaner unit program
- Direct Telephone Access to Engineering
- Lifetime Email Support 24 Hours
- 10% discount on any adaptors for 3 yrs
- Free cross platform support for 3 years